We have created a Directory of Elected Officials for 2015. A pdf of this directory is available on the Resources page. As the information changes, we will be updating this directory, so check the Resources page for updated information in the online version of the Directory.
- Next meeting: March 24, 7 PM, Milford City Building. Senior Services in Clermont County
- Attend Statehouse Day! March 31. Carpool to Columbus. $35 for whole day and luncheon. Learn what’s going on in Ohio! Call Marti 831-2997 or e-mail: email@example.com. It’s a great, informative day!
- Membership and Leadership Development Training. April 17 and 18. In Columbus –FREE- just be willing to learn and to help us grow and develop – call or e-mail Marti.
- NOTE THIRD TUESDAY IN APRIL. April LWVCC Meeting, April 21, 7 PM, Milford City Building. Sue Madsen, Miami Township Police Chief will speak.
- LWVO Convention Downtown Cincinnati May 15-17. Volunteer for a bit and attend that day FREE! We can carpool here, as well. Call or e-mail Marti!
- LWVCC ANNUAL MEETING:Tuesday, May 19, at Pinebrook Retirement Community. We will have dinner and plan for next year. Watch for Details!
LEAGUE NEEDS YOU!
Come Join us at any and all winter spring activities
Download the December 2014 Voter.
You’re invited to
Tuesday, December 2, 2014, 6:00 PM
A holiday evening of dinner, magic, fun, and friendship.
Special Entertainment provided by. . .
Chuck Sonenshine, Magician
The Evening’s Menu
Roasted Winter Vegetables
Warm Dinner Rolls
Festive Holiday Dessert
Vegetarian Entrée: Homemade Pasta Ricotta
Green Beans Almondine
$25.00 per person
RSVP (with dinner entrée selection) by Monday, November 24 to
Denise Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 257-8779
Send check payments to LWVCC at PO Box 733 Milford, OH 45150
We will continue our tradition of providing gifts for children in Children’s Protective Services. Karen Scherra will be our “Shopping Santa”. To contribute, please send your check to Karen at 10331 Fields-Ertel Rd. Loveland, OH 45140, or give your contribution to Karen at the dinner. Thank you for your generosity!
Download the November 2014 Voter.