Nominations for the 2015 Orpha Gatch Citizenship Award are now open. Please use this form to submit your nomination.
The Orpha Gatch Citizenship Award recognizes the leadership of a Clermont County woman for her outstanding volunteer civic service in our community. The nominee must reside in Clermont County, Ohio and the activities for which the nominee is being recognized must be volunteer. Nominees should symbolize the leadership, energy, optimism and trust of the early suffragists. Women currently running for public office are not eligible for the Orpha Gatch Award. All nominees will be showcased and honored at the event.
Submissions must be RECEIVED on or before June 15, 2015.
Changes to the By-Laws have been proposed, and they will be presented at the Annual Meeting. Please review them by selecting here.
CLERMONT COUNTY LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Pinebrook Retirement Community
5877 Wolfpen-Pleasantville Rd.
Milford, OH 45150
immediately off Rte. 28 By-Pass
Arrive and socialize: 6:00 PM
DInner: 6:30 PM
Business Meeting: 7:15 PM
Please come and help make Decisions for League in the coming Year!
Learn about our newest Voter Service Project!
Dinner Menu Choices: Butter braised Breast of Chicken
OR Pesto Penne Pasta (vegetarian choice)
Served with: Spring Vegetables, tossed salad, dinner rolls
AND Chef’s Dessert!
Camaraderie and good food!
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, MAY 14
Mail check to: LWVCC P.O. Box 733, Milford, OH 45150 or pay at the door
Or call: M.E. Steele-Pierce at (513) 805-8170
We must charge for no shows.
Bring interested friends to introduce them to League and to us!
MEMBERS , PLEASE BRING YOUR ANNUAL MEETING PACKET WITH YOU.
We have created a Directory of Elected Officials for 2015. A pdf of this directory is available on the Resources page. As the information changes, we will be updating this directory, so check the Resources page for updated information in the online version of the Directory.
- Next meeting: March 24, 7 PM, Milford City Building. Senior Services in Clermont County
- Attend Statehouse Day! March 31. Carpool to Columbus. $35 for whole day and luncheon. Learn what’s going on in Ohio! Call Marti 831-2997 or e-mail: email@example.com. It’s a great, informative day!
- Membership and Leadership Development Training. April 17 and 18. In Columbus –FREE- just be willing to learn and to help us grow and develop – call or e-mail Marti.
- NOTE THIRD TUESDAY IN APRIL. April LWVCC Meeting, April 21, 7 PM, Milford City Building. Sue Madsen, Miami Township Police Chief will speak.
- LWVO Convention Downtown Cincinnati May 15-17. Volunteer for a bit and attend that day FREE! We can carpool here, as well. Call or e-mail Marti!
- LWVCC ANNUAL MEETING:Tuesday, May 19, at Pinebrook Retirement Community. We will have dinner and plan for next year. Watch for Details!
LEAGUE NEEDS YOU!
Come Join us at any and all winter spring activities